Have you always wanted to wear bold outfits or swimwear but can’t because of body hair in unwanted places? Would you like to achieve smooth and flawless results so you look more natural and beautiful? Are you thinking about permanent hair removal and trying to find the best hair removal products out there – but afraid of what it entails?
While hair has crucial functions in the body (it helps regulate your temperature and filter dust and dirt), excess body hair, especially among women, is unsightly. Because physical appearance leaves lasting impressions, exposed areas that are left unattended can undermine a person’s self-confidence. We know how awkward it feels to wear inappropriate beach clothes because you have hair to hide.
We will bring you comprehensive information about things you need to know but have never asked or have not gotten correct answers for.
Here you’ll find the lastest information on all the hair removal method performed nowadays.
Basically, Hair Removal methods has two forms: Depilation which means taking of the hair from above the skin surface, and Epilation which means removal of the entire hair including its root.
On this site you will find detailed information about the following hair removal methods:
- Depilatory creams – a cosmetic preparation for hair removal.
- Electrolysis – Applying an electric current or a metal probe to destroy the hair follicle.
- Threading – twisted cotton threads over hairlines to remove unwanted hair.
- Waxing – Spreading A wax mixture on the affected body part.
- Laser hair removal – Applying a lser bean to detsroy the hair follicile.
- No! No! hair removal – usage of heat to kill the hair follicle.
and you’ll find informative advice on
If you have further questions or comments, or you just don’t find the information you were searching for, don’t hesitate to contact us on our contact page. We’ll be happy to assist you.